I have been a loyal customer for years and assigned a personal shopper. Prior to Christmas, I placed several orders for friends.

I was told if I spent over $69.00 per order, I would receive a $20.00 voucher on each order. I specifically asked if I placed five orders, would I be able to apply the $100.00 to my own order after Christmas. I was told "Yes, so long as you use the voucher prior to February 15th". Therefore, I upped my orders to gain those vouchers.

I went to place my order today and was told that I could only use one voucher per order and my order had to be over $69.00.

So, you can keep your voucher, take me off your list and never call me again. I will NEVER order from your company again!

As a business owner, this makes me furious that they get away with treating clients so poorly.

Comments

OmahaSteaksCares
Omaha Steaks Verified Representative

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your recent experience with Omaha Steaks. Please know that this is not the experience that we want our customers to have.

I would be more than happy to look into this further for you. If you were misinformed in anyway, I would like the opportunity to make it right by you, as our customer, and coach or further educate our representative as well.

Please DM or email, your contact information along with your order number to custserv@omahasteaks.com. You may also reach our Customer Service Team at 800-329-6500.