ordered a $49.99 special as advertised. rep offered two orders 'family buffet' for same item another $49 99.

order was not filled as ordèred, because I received ONE ordèr of family buffet. and whatever OMAHA STEAK felt like sending in place. rep didn't say this. we've all been ripped off by shoddy practices.

WELL, ADD OMAHA STEAKS to unethical co. not worthy of my order. 2 calls to QUESTIONS? 888.805.2288 resulted in one hang-up & 2nd - refusal to speak to supervisor, just an agent talking over me & 'I'm sorry' which means '*** off'.

Well, OMAHA STEAKS you *** OFF!!!! '

Product or Service Mentioned: Omaha Steaks Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I've been shopping with Omaha Steaks for more than 20 years and have never had anything but the highest degree of service. Company representatives have always been polite, helpful, patient, informative and honest. I highly recommend Omaha Steaks to anyone who likes top of the line foods whether they purchase online or go to a store.

I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your recent purchase from Omaha Steaks. All of our products are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Please contact us with the details at CustServ@OmahaSteaks.com. Thank you.

to Omaha Steaks Customer Care #1403206

Why is your answer always a LIE with statement of 100% guaranteed, and yet EVERY SINGLE complaint and horror story of your small, bait & switch packages are NEVER resolved with a "SATISFIED CUSTOMER"???

I almost fell for your deceptive TV commercial, but after reading the reviews, I think I'll pass.

I'm also going to warm my 5,000 friends on fb of your inept, deceiving business practices and HORRIBLE Customer Service.

SHAME ON OMAHA STEALS for NOT REFUNDING MONIES to "DISSATISFIED CUSTOMERS".