Delivered 6 days late, dry ice melted, rotten, smelly meat.We were going out of town and didn't want stinky meat in my house or to put outside.

I called. They wouldn't let me send them back. Told me to illegally dispose of them in someone's dumpster or to drive them to the dump. Then to call non-emergency number and have them come get them.

I gave them the number to call. The phone went dead. Can't believe the terrible customer service and telling me to do something illegal.

Will never have anything to do with this company again.Terrible, Terrible, Terrible, Terrible.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of omaha steaks meat. Omaha Steaks needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned omaha steaks meat in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Omaha Steaks.

Had an Experience with Omaha Steaks?

Comments

Omaha, Nebraska, United States #1268138

We are so sorry that this happened.Unfortunately, we do not accept product returns but we would be happy to honor our 100% Guarantee and either replace the product or issue a refund.

Please contact Customer Care at 1-800-329-6500 or custserv@omahasteaks.com so we can assist you.Thank you.