Additional Fees

It was 2 days and hours and hours to get order placed.Order came wrong!!

Customer service and accountability are non-existent. AND......meat, fish and veggies SUCK SO BAD ITS GARBAGE WORTHY!!!! The people I had hope would help me at the company were rude and refusing. I finally called my bank to dispute charges.

BEWARE!!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!! The fish is fishy as ***, the meat is tough, the veggies are just gross and the portions are smaller than I believe advertised. Shop your local stores for MUCH better success.

DISGUSTING, DISGUSTING, DISGUSTING, DISGUSTING, DISGUSTING, DISGUSTING, DISGUSTING. DISGUSTING, DISGUSTING, DISGUSTING, DISGUSTING, DISGUSTING, DISGUSTING, DISGUSTING. DISGUSTING, DISGUSTING, DISGUSTING, DISGUSTING, DISGUSTING, DISGUSTING, DISGUSTING.

DISGUSTING, DISGUSTING, DISGUSTING, DISGUSTING, DISGUSTING, DISGUSTING, DISGUSTING.DISGUSTING, DISGUSTING, DISGUSTING, DISGUSTING, DISGUSTING, DISGUSTING, DISGUSTING.

Review about: Omaha Steaks Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Omaha Steaks?

Comments

You are wayyyy too angry about this one consumer experience. In the big scheme of things, this is no reason to become enraged lol. Tell us, what's really going on here, Angry Person?

Omaha, Nebraska, United States #1305604

I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your recent purchase from Omaha Steaks.All of our products are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Please contact us with the details at CustServ@OmahaSteaks.com.Thank you.