Resolved
1.8

Update by user Dec 16, 2017

After 48 hours and many Facebook Messengers, emails and calling every phone number they have the order was fixed and credited back one order. Also they sent e gift card for the poor service.

Original review posted by user Dec 15, 2017

I ordered over $1,000 worth of orders for my clients and Omaha Steaks was shipping two to the same client. I was trying to be honest with them by calling and asking for them to only ship one.

On hold 45 minutes before a girl picked up the phone and heard I had a problem and put me back on hold and here we go again. I am never going to order my client gifts from here again. Filing a complaint with the BBB since all the phone numbers are listed no one answers.

I am calling my credit card to file a dispute with the charges as I want a refund for one of the orders. My client will be a lucky guy getting two orders I guess even though I notified them before it even was being packaged.

Review about: Omaha Steaks Customer Care.

Reason of review: no one answers at cust serv and then 45 minutes later someone answered and put me back on hold. Almost an hour now. .

I didn't like: Customer service they didnt care one way or the other, Disaster.

Comments