Why does Omaha steaks show 2 men kissing in there tv commercial. I would never consider buying anything from this company

Product or Service Mentioned: Omaha Steaks Commercial.

Comments

OmahaSteaksCares
Omaha Steaks Verified Representative

We appreciate your feedback. However, there was never any agenda by marketing or Omaha Steaks to support, promote or message one lifestyle over another.

This is actually a real-life father and son, marketing that we initially used for Father's Day and repurposed outside of Father's Day for television advertising.

You can find the complete creative we developed for Father's Day here: https://www.barrettsf.com/omaha-steaks/. As you can see they are all real life fathers and their sons or daughters.

More and more on tv. Saw a commercial for some kind of medicine with two men holding hands.

Lots of side effects mentioned but nothing pertaining to gay consequences. Go figure

They are jamming the gay agenda down our throats! The advertisers and marketers are predominantly gay and are working their agenda into all walks of life!

I definitely skip that commercial when it comes up...not buying Omaha steaks anytime soon...

After seeing that disgusting commercial, Bill Cosby would probably still place an order from Omaha Steaks. Conservative Dr.

Huxtable would NOT. You ever get the feeling that those two wouldn’t really have anything in common, save a similar appearance and a good sense of humor?!?

BTW: Dr. Huxtable has had plastic surgery, because he no longer wants to look like Bill!!!

I guess I can’t say the word “verge!!!” Maybe it’s a really nasty word somewhere in Venezuela!!! ???

So I’ll say...

on the ‘brink’ of breaking off and falling into the sea. ~ Fat Albert

You are an idiot.

they screwed themselves

I have added Omaha Steaks to my list of companies I will NOT do business with or from whom I will purchase merchandise!

After what I witnessed on this commercial I will never buy any of there products.

Are you serious? Glad I missed that horrible commerical.

Guess I will not be ordering anything from this horrible company!

Every year around Christmas time I see there commericals. Glad I missed that one.

to Anonymous #1615494

I’m afraid it’s hard to avoid that disgusting commercial. They show it right there on FOX during every single commercial break!!!

NO ONE BUY STEAKS FROM THAT NASTY COMPANY. ~ Albert

Wow. Seriously?

Thank you so much for your review. I really appreciate it. I was just about to place my first order with Omaha Steaks but thank God I search for reviews. Now I know that I will NEVER, EVER...

EVER.... order anything from them or do any kind of business with them. Wow. Seriously?

Thank you so much for your review. I really appreciate it. I was just about to place my first order with Omaha Steak but thank God I search for reviews. Now I know that I will NEVER, EVER...

EVER.... order anything from them or do any kind of business with them.

to DDgirl #1616474

I really don't think they give two sheets about people like you. They know full well that these people have far more buying power than you could hope to and will be around much longer than you.

They know that many of you are old and set to drain the nation's healthcare system. They're getting ready for the next demographic where this things common and accepted like interracial marriages and such. You peaked decades ago and they know it. But don't worry, they have commercials that will resonate with you.

Things like Colonial Penn life insurance and pillows. Thankfully you'll be off the planet soon and we can start over.

to Anonymous #1618442