Good evening,

I ordered 3 packages for loved ones for Christmas @ about $80 a pop. Unfortunately one did not arrive. this one was for my Mother. Ok I did not give it much thought, things happen, I get it. I emailed customer service that one of my orders did not arrive and needs to be figured out. 24hrs latter I get a reply that Yes it was delivered. I responded that No it did not and it needs resolved. I revived a call a week latter stating that it was sent to a different city but same street that was not on the order.

Long story short is they stated there was nothing they could do but would be happy to resend the order for another $80. Not make it right. Not for a discount, but full price.

I stated "No Ma'am your company will never get another dime from me"

Just be careful Omaha Steaks do not care about you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Omaha Steaks Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: keep what you took. it will be all you get.

Comments

OmahaSteaksCares
Omaha Steaks Verified Representative

I apologize you weren't completely satisfied with your recent purchase with Omaha Steaks. We appreciate your feedback and I would like the opportunity to look into this for you.

I certainly understand how disappointing and frustrating this would be. Please PM your order number or phone number associated with your account.

Good answer ; now stick with it.