Placed an order this year and last, both times were for my mother. (80+ yrs old) Paid for a specific delivery date both times as well.

My dear mother made special arrangements to stay home for the delivery, as that unfortunately, her neighborhood as deteriorated slightly over the years and there really is not any place to hide packages when delivered. Upon placing my order Online this year I placed a call to Omaha Steaks and confirmed my order. Everything was correct and they assured me that this year it would be delivered on the day chosen. I also let them know if they failed to deliver what they promised I would not be doing business with them again, no referrals, nothing!

Well, Omaha Steaks screwed up again. Attempted to call Customer Service twice. 1st time I was on hold for 20 min, no one picked up. So...I called, chose the "Place an Order" option, and someone answered after the 3rd ring.

I stated my reason for calling and the girl on the other end said she could not help me but could transfer me directly to Customer Service, which she did. Again, was on hold for, this time, a little over a half hour. (I am very stubborn when I'm upset) No one picked up. Guess they don't care about losing customers because they just lost another one.

Oh, and I agree with other reviewers, what you see online is not always what you get.

Do not know about the taste of their products but I am about to find out. My wife's daughter sent me a Omaha Steaks package for Christmas (2018), how ironic, so we shall see.

Product or Service Mentioned: Omaha Steaks Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

OmahaSteaksCares
Omaha Steaks Verified Representative

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your recent experience with Omaha Steaks. Please know that this is not the experience that we want our customers to have.

I would be more than happy to look into this further for you. We did experience longer than usual hold times and I apologize for the inconvenience and certainly understand how frustrating that would be.

Please DM or email, your contact information along with your order number. You may also reach our Customer Service Team at 800-329-6500 or email custserv@omahasteaks.com