I placed an order for 2 combos going to 2 different states. The website stated the combos included free shipping.

I was charged shipping for both combos and when I inquired about this I was told they did not include free shipping. I did not argue as I just wanted the orders delivered. The website still says the combos include free shipping. The one order was delivered on time without any issue.

The second package was to be delivered on 1/2/19 and it was; however, UPS said they couldn't find the residence because there was not a unit # on the address. My in laws live in a townhouse with 4 other units in the building. The package was warm and the food was spoiled because it arrived to the destination facility on 12/28/18 and was not delivered until 1/2/19. Omaha Steaks is offering free shipping if I place another order.

This was not cheap and I expect more from them. Very disappointed!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Omaha Steaks Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer experience.

Comments

OmahaSteaksCares
Omaha Steaks Verified Representative

I'm so sorry to hear there have been issues with your delivery. I understand how frustrating that can be.

We appreciate your feedback and will forward this information. Please know that we do have a 100% guarantee, so if you PM your order number or phone number associated with your account, I would be happy to look into this for you.