863 views

We were so excited to receive our first ever Omaha Steak family deal package for 49.99 plus 17 dollars in shipping and handling ... it came and wow i me what a disappointment.

Everything besides the burgers and Kielbasa sausages were not what i had expected. The sirloin steak were so small, porkchop, fillets and oh man wow that was a pound of chicken breast . You could of fooled me.Unreal! I can't believe we spent 135 dollars one package for ourselves and one for my parent unbelievable.

I will never order another thing from this place ever. I could have just spent the money else where. Not only did i pay 49.99 twice for two orders but you also had me pay 17 dollars each for a shipping and handling charge. Then i had the man write a sweet message to my parent and he end up miss spelling my last name so instead of it saying Merry Christmas god bless love The Castanedas .

It says everything the same except our last name was spelled Casanedas. I mean how annoying. Honestly i want a full refund.

This was a bad experience. Thanks Tamara Castaneda

Product or Service Mentioned: Omaha Steaks Sirloin Steak.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your recent purchase from Omaha Steaks. All of our products are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Please contact us with the details at CustServ@***.com. Thank you.

Omaha Steaks Reviews