I had a Groupon that I needed to trade in. I had a limited amount of time to use the value of the trade-in and chose to use it on Omaha Steaks.

I drove an hour to the nearest Omaha Steak store to use my Groupon. The stuffed Sole was so bad that even the stray cat wouldn't eat. The loaded stuffed potatoes are awful. The pork chops are only marginal.

The boneless skinless chicken breasts are so small that four of them would equate to one regular chicken breast. In my opinion, Omaha Steak products are not worth the time and energy it takes to cook them.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

• Our Stray Cat Wouldn t Even Eat It

Comments

OmahaSteaksCares
Omaha Steaks Verified Representative

I apologize you weren't completely satisfied with your recent purchase with Omaha Steaks. We appreciate your feedback and I have forwarded this to our product development team.

I certainly understand how disappointing and frustrating this would be.

Please know that we do have a 100% guarantee, so if you DM your order number or phone number I would be happy to look into this for you. We have experienced longer than usual hold times but you may contact our Customer Service team at 1-800-329-6500 or email custserv@omahasteaks.com.